About Birth Boot Camp
Birth Boot Camp prepares couples around the world for an amazing birth and breastfeeding experience through their online childbirth classes, live childbirth classes taught by local instructors, and the quickly growing doula program.
Birth Boot Camp Believes:
- You CAN have an amazing birth and breastfeeding experience!
- Couples can work together and grow closer thorough childbirth education.
- Learning to relax both mentally, emotionally and physically is an important skill needed for birth. Practice helps!
- Nutrition, exercise, preparation, knowledge, and support are an integral part of having a wonderful birth experience.
- Your support team matters! Your childbirth educator and doula are an imperative part of this team.
- A professional and trained doula can improve your birth experience.
- Breastfeeding is the best start for you and your baby. Education is key to getting off on the right foot.
There are three ways to take your class:
In-Person Group Classes
In-Person Private Classes
Hybrid Online Classes
Learn about the Hybrid Childbirth Class option here.
About your instructor
My name is Kate Mezayek. I am a wife, homeschooling mom of three, and your local Birth Boot Camp Instructor! I joined Birth Boot Camp in 2019 to share my passion for birth, babies, and breastfeeding with new parents so they may start their unique parenting journey feeling knowledgeable and empowered. I believe that self-care and mental, physical, and emotional preparation are essential to a positive birth, breastfeeding, and postpartum experience.
I look forward to supporting you from Bump to Buttercup, and Beyond!
Are you interested in finding out more about Birth Boot Camp Childbirth Classes? Do you need help choosing the right class for you? Or want to schedule a class?
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using the form.
Bump to Buttercup
Copyright Bump to Buttercup – All rights reserved