Comfort Measures Workshop
This workshop is designed to help both partners build confidence for the big day. You will take in lots of relaxation, comfort measures, massage, imagery for labor, as well as communication skills for labor. This workshop does not replace a childbirth education course. The beautiful workbook that comes with this workshop is one you will want to spend time with for the duration of the pregnancy.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Comfort Measures for You & Your Birth Partner
- Top 10 Tools for Your Birth Partner
- Tips for Reducing Pain
- Laboring Positions & Their Benefits
- Relaxation Practice & Scripts
- Acupressure & Massage
This class must be paid in full at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
This 4 hour workshop includes:
- Birth Boot Camp Tote Bag & Pen
- Birth Boot Camp Comfort Measures Workbook, a 32-page companion guide that includes supplemental information and things to discuss and work on together at home.
- Birth Boot Camp Relaxation & Visualization Book
Comfort Measures Class Schedule
Sundays 2 – 6 PM
|February 2nd||August 2nd|
|March 1st||September 6th|
|April 5th||October 4th|
|May 3rd||November 8th|
|June 7th||December 6th|
Have questions? Contact me today!