Home and Birth Center Class
If you are planning to have your baby at home or at a freestanding birth center, this class will give you the nuts and bolts of labor. Learn what happens before, during, and after birth, as well as variations of labor and birth videos of out-of-hospital births. While this class covers what to expect after the birth of your baby, the “Homecoming: Life with a New Recruit” Workshop compliments this childbirth class nicely.
Class Topics Include:
- Comfort Measures & Relaxation Practice
- Top 10 Tools for Your Birth Partner
- Variations of Labor Practice
- Pushing Positions: How You & Your Baby Work Together
- Water Birth
- What to Expect in the Event of a Transfer
- Various Considerations: Handling Situations that May Arise
- AND SO MUCH MORE….
IN-PERSON GROUP CLASSES- $350
IN-PERSON PRIVATE CLASSES- $550
HYBRID ONLINE CLASSES- $350
A $50 deposit is required to complete registration and reserve your spots in class. Full tuition is due in full 24 hours before class starts, unless prior arrangements for a payment plan have been made. Deposits are non-refundable.
This course is taught over 5 – 2.5 hour sessions, and includes:
- Birth Boot Camp Tote Bag, Pen, and a Tumbler.
- Birth Boot Camp Out-of-Hospital Birth Workbook, a 40-page companion guide that includes supplemental information and things to discuss and work on together at home.
The next upcoming in-person Home and Birth Center Class, beginning on April 4th, is perfect for couples with estimated due dates in mid-May through June. Register today to reserve your spot in class!
Are you interested in finding out more about Birth Boot Camp Childbirth Classes? Do you need help choosing the right class for you? Or want to schedule a class?
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using the form.
Bump to Buttercup