Home and Birth Center Class
If you are planning to have your baby at home or at a freestanding birth center, this class will give you the nuts and bolts of labor. Learn what happens before, during, and after birth, as well as variations of labor and birth videos of out-of-hospital births. While this class covers what to expect after the birth of your baby, the “Homecoming: Life with a New Recruit” Workshop compliments this childbirth class nicely.
Class Topics Include:
- Comfort Measures & Relaxation Practice
- Top 10 Tools for Your Birth Partner
- Variations of Labor Practice
- Pushing Positions: How You & Your Baby Work Together
- Water Birth
- What to Expect in the Event of a Transfer
- Various Considerations: Handling Situations that May Arise
- AND SO MUCH MORE….
A $60 deposit is required to complete registration and reserve your spots in class. Full tuition is due in full 24 hours before class starts, unless prior arrangements for a payment plan have been made. Deposits are non-refundable.
This course is taught over 5 – 2.5 hour sessions, and includes:
- Birth Boot Camp Tote Bag, Pen, and a Tumbler.
- Birth Boot Camp Out-of-Hospital Birth Workbook, a 40-page companion guide that includes supplemental information and things to discuss and work on together at home.
Bundle this class with the Homecoming: Life with a New Recruit and save $25! Contact me for more details.
Have questions? Contact me today!