You Can Have An Amazing Hospital Birth!
Our hospital class is designed for the couple who wants more. More education. More fun. More relaxation and labor practice. More information on interventions, including medicated and cesarean births. They want to be able to make informed decisions as their birth unfolds. Throughout our 6-session series, you and your birthing partner will gain valuable information, insights, tools, and exceptional communication skills to prepare you to make informed decisions as your birth unfolds.
Class Topics Include:
- Comfort Measures & Relaxation Training for BOTH Mom and Her Partner
- Top 10 Tools for Your Birthing Partner
- Variations of Labor Practice
- Pushing Positions: How You & Your Baby Work Together
- Common Tests & Procedures
- Cesarean Birth: Making it a Good Experience Should the Need Arise
- Your Birth Plan: A Communication Tool
- Newborn Procedures: Creating a Postpartum Plan
- AND SO MUCH MORE….
A $60 deposit is required to complete registration and reserve your spots in class. Full tuition is due in full 24 hours before class starts, unless prior arrangements for a payment plan have been made. Deposits are non-refundable.
This course is taught over 6 – 2.5 hour sessions, and includes:
- Birth Boot Camp Tote Bag, Pen, and a Tumbler.
- Birth Boot Camp Hospital Birth Workbook, a 50-page companion guide that includes supplemental information and things to discuss and work on together at home.
Upcoming Class: August 13th – September 17th
Located in Jarrell, TX – Friday’s 6:00-8:30 PM
Great for due dates late September – November
Join the event on Facebook
Invite another couple to sign up and join your class to receive a $50 Visa gift card
Have questions? Contact me today!