Homecoming: Life With A New Recruit
This is your manual for early parenthood! Topics include breastfeeding (3.5 hour online video course taught by Mellanie Sheppard, IBCLC is included), newborn procedures, babywearing, safe sleep, postpartum topics, and baby comfort techniques to help you and your partner get off to a great start with your new baby. A beautiful full-color workbook is included.
Class Topics Include:
- Newborn Procedures: Creating a Postpartum Plan
- The Circumcision Decision
- Baby Comfort Techniques
- Babywearing 101
- Sleeping Arrangements
- Cloth Diapering 101
- Postpartum Emotions: Becoming a New Parent
This class must be paid in full at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
This 4 hour workshop includes:
- Birth Boot Camp Tote Bag & Pen
- FREE access to “Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE”, a 3.5-hour Breastfeeding Video Download taught by IBCLC Mellanie Sheppard.
- Birth Boot Camp Homecoming Workbook, a 28-page companion guide that includes supplemental information and things to discuss and work on together at home.
Homcoming: Life with a New Recruit Class Schedule
Sundays 2 – 6 PM
|February 16th||August 16th|
|March 15th||September 20th|
|April 19th||October 18th|
|May 17th||November 22nd|
|June 21st||December 20th|
Have questions? Contact me today!