Are you looking for a FUN Comprehensive Childbirth Class? Look no further!
If you desire a natural or unmedicated birth, are first-time parents, or are preparing for a VBAC, this 10 session course will prepare you on all levels- physically, mentally, and emotionally!
You will learn everything you need to know with Birth Boot Camp’s Comprehensive Childbirth Class! In this class we will focus on maintaining a healthy pregnancy through exercise and a whole-foods diet, discuss the stages of labor, practice comfort measures, relaxation techniques, labor and pushing positions, watch birth videos, talk about all-the-things & so much more!
You and your birth partner will complete this childbirth class confident and empowered with an invaluable education and hands-on tools to use during pregnancy, labor, and beyond!
This Class Includes It All!
- Nutrition & Fitness Exercises for a Great Physical Foundation for Your Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum
- Care Providers & Birth Places: The Hows and Whos of Your Birth
- Comfort Measures & Relaxation Training for BOTH mom and her partner
- Top 10 Tools for Your Birth Partner
- Variations of Labor Practice
- Pushing Positions: How You and Your Baby Work Together
- Common Tests & Procedures
- Cesarean Birth: Making it a Good Experience Should the Need Arise
- Your Birth Plan: A Communication Tool
- Parenting a Newborn
- Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE
- AND SO MUCH MORE…
A $65 deposit is required to complete registration and reserve your spots in class. Full tuition is due in full 24 hours before class starts, unless prior arrangements for a payment plan have been made. Deposits are non-refundable.
This course is taught over 10 – 2.5 hour sessions, and includes:
- A Birth Boot Camp Tote Bag, Pen, and Tumbler
- Birth Boot Camp “Field Manual” Workbook, an industry-leading companion guide with over 160 full-color pages that includes supplemental information, and things to discuss and work together at home.
- Students have the option to make up 2 classes online if the need arises.
- One year access to Birth Boot Camp’s 3.5 hour online breastfeeding course taught by Mellanie Sheppard, IBCLC.
It is best to begin this class between 20 and 25 weeks of pregnancy, but can be started as early as 15 weeks, or as late as 30 weeks. Over 30 weeks? No worries, I have other class options available.
Georgetown, Texas In-Person Comprehensive Childbirth Class Schedule
Fridays 6:30 – 9 PM
|January 31st – April 3rd||For due dates in April, May, and June|
|April 17th – June 19th||For due dates in July, August, and September|
|July 3rd – September 4th||For due dates in September, October, and November|
|September 11th – November 13th||For due dates in November, December, and January|
Have questions? Contact me today!